- When you use and interact with websites operated by us (the "Websites").
- When you visit or stay as a guest at one of our properties, or through other offline interactions.
- When we e-mail you HTML formatted communications.
- Collectively, we refer to the Websites and offline channels as "Services."
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
"Personal Information" is any information that can either directly or indirectly identify you as an individual. As we strive to provide you with the optimal guest service experience, we may collect Personal Information in accordance with the law, such as:
- Your name, gender, home and work contact details, business title, date, interests and place of birth.
- Guest stay information, including the hotels at which you stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, service preferences, telephone numbers dialed, and faxes and telephone messages received.
- Your payment card details, online user account details, profile and password details, and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation.
- Any information necessary to fulfill special requests.
- Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences, or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website. You may be required, for example, to provide financial information before making a reservation through our website.
- Images, video and audio recorded by security cameras located in public areas.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We (or third party data processors, agents and sub-contractors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information through:
Direct interactions - You may give us your information by filling in forms via our Website or by corresponding with us in person, by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Make an inquiry.
- Make a reservation.
- Book an event.
- Subscribe to our marketing list.
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey.
- Participate in a survey.
- Use our onsite property services, such as restaurants, concierge services, and spas.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We reveal personal information about you to unaffiliated third parties if:
- You request or authorize it.
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction for you.
- The disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets).
- The information is provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, bankers, auditors, etc.)
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY PLAN